Pokemon Aqua Aura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Aqua Aura

A forum for the BYOND game Pokemon Aqua Aura

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Powers Grouping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Volt:.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Powers Grouping Empty
PostSubject: Powers Grouping   Powers Grouping Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:10 am

Hi Reno,

Hey man i was thinking of asking if we could add in certain powers for certain players, giving all gms the power to edit is a bit much i think. I think it should go

Enforcer
GM
Owners (us)

I will give you the list of what powers should be added in each area ok if you agree to the idea/terms Smile. If not i can't fight with the major owner Sad.

Also adding new powers as well if you can (able to code them in if possible)

~V
Back to top Go down
Reno
Admin
Admin
Reno

Number of posts : 131

Powers Grouping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers Grouping   Powers Grouping Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:47 pm

.:Volt:. wrote:
Hi Reno,

Hey man i was thinking of asking if we could add in certain powers for certain players, giving all gms the power to edit is a bit much i think. I think it should go

Enforcer
GM
Owners (us)

I will give you the list of what powers should be added in each area ok if you agree to the idea/terms Smile. If not i can't fight with the major owner Sad.

Also adding new powers as well if you can (able to code them in if possible)

~V

I have been wanting to organize the GM Commands a bit more! Give me a list of who should have what. I already moved the Edit verb. lol.

And "powers"? What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonaquaaura.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31

Powers Grouping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers Grouping   Powers Grouping Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:15 pm

I mean by out powers that we have in game (Ex. Edit, Ban, Boot, etc..) I will make a list of what all we should get and make a list of who gets what and see what you think about it.

Also do you think we should add in Arceus, I made a custom face icon for him and all. If we do I think we should make him pretty hard to get/find/beat because it is a custom icon and i don't want people stealing your awesome Arceus man Sad. Be sure to check back in to this post periodically I will post a list of who gets what and all here soon. Work has been killer lol.

~V
Back to top Go down
Reno
Admin
Admin
Reno

Number of posts : 131

Powers Grouping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers Grouping   Powers Grouping Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 pm

Whenever you can get it to me I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonaquaaura.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Powers Grouping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers Grouping   Powers Grouping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powers Grouping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Aqua Aura :: In-Game :: Ideas-
Jump to: